The objectives of the evaluations are:
- To evaluate students’ progression through the KSCB syllabus.
- Motivates students to improve in a healthy, unbiased way.
- Provide reasonable curriculum guidelines for our professional faculty.
- Present faculty with the additional perspectives of impartial colleagues.
• Nutrition • Injury Prevention
KSCB provides access to a physician who can help with self-assessment and self-care suggestions. This kind of consultation is valuable for catching and treating simple problems before they become significant and cause injury.
Our school year program is divided into age appropriate tiers of study, the Early Childhood Program and the Pre-Professional Program.